Hey guys, Hope everyone is hanging in there!! I am trying my best to get back on the recipe grind and thought I’d start by posting a super simple recipe that I’ve been making a lot recently. It is extremely easy…if you have a sharp knife ;) and good for ya too! Sometimes I like to add in some brown rice for added calories, arugula or spinach, or even quinoa for extra protein! Enjoy and let me know what ya think :)
Greek Summer Salad
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, small dice
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ~small handful of kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 a bunch of dill, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup hummus of your choice
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the 1/2 cup of hummus at the bottom of your bowl
- Chop up all of your ingredients (except cheese and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Make your dressing and toss all of the ingredients together, adding your cheese at the end.
- Place mixture on top of hummus and enjoy!!